A. What type of cylinder to choose ; (such as a single-acting cylinder, or a double-acting cylinder, if there is no load on the return stroke, a single-acting cylinder can be selected, otherwise, a double-acting cylinder can be selected)
B. The cylinder diameter of the cylinder refers to the inner diameter of the cylinder;
C. The stroke of the cylinder refers to the large moving distance of the cylinder piston;
Cylinder calculation method: Calculate the required cylinder force from the load.
Calculation formula: F=(F1XSp)/0.85F1: is the load that needs to be pushed or pulled;
Sp: safety factor of cylinder products, this parameter is generally 1.25 according to engineering experience, and can be appropriately corrected according to different application conditions. Efficiency coefficient 0.8220.127.116.11.2/ Calculate the cylinder bore size from the force in the previous step.
Cylinder force formula: F=AXP
A: Area of compressed air acting on the movement direction of the piston, unit: c㎡; P: Air supply pressure, unit: kgf/c㎡; F: Cylinder force, unit: kgf; A=3.14 (D/2 )²-3.14(d/2)² (the return direction is the action direction of the load, the cross-sectional area of the cylinder piston rod needs to be subtracted, and if it is the push direction, it does not need to be subtracted) From this, the cylinder diameter D can be calculated. According to the calculation results, the preliminary Select the cylinder model, and then verify it according to the cylinder parameters.
According to the working stroke, select the cylinder stroke, and leave an adjustment/limit margin. Usually the stroke of the cylinder is ±1mm error. When precise positioning is required, the cylinder stroke can be selected to be larger than the required stroke and a limit device can be set in the positioning. 18.104.22.168.3/ Consider the auxiliary parameters of the cylinder.
Whether to choose a piston with a magnetic ring, if you need to directly detect the position of the cylinder piston, choose it. b. Whether to choose a cylinder with pneumatic buffer to make the cylinder stop smoothly. You can choose not to carry it, and set up a buffer device externally. c. Select the specifications of the air pipe according to the cylinder.
1. Throttle valve: The main function is to adjust the airflow and control the speed of pneumatic components.
2. Usually can be divided into: intake throttle valve and exhaust throttle valve. The intake throttle valve directly adjusts the airflow size of the air supply pipe, and the outgoing throttle valve adjusts the airflow size of the exhaust pipe to achieve the purpose of controlling the speed of the components, so it is more stable than the intake throttle valve.
3. Select. In order to make the cylinder run more smoothly, we choose the exhaust throttle type throttle valve. Select the throttle valve model according to the cylinder structure thread (G1/4) and the selected cylinder specification.
4. Electromagnetic reversing valve: The reciprocating motion of the cylinder, the suction and placement of the vacuum chuck are all controlled by the electromagnetic reversing valve. The action of the electromagnetic reversing valve is driven by the direct output electrical signal of the electrical control system. Therefore, the electromagnetic reversing valve is actually the control element of the pneumatic system.
5. Our commonly used electromagnetic reversing valves usually include: two-position four-way solenoid valve, three-position four-way solenoid valve, two-position five-way solenoid valve, and three-position five-way solenoid valve.
6. Distinguish the concepts of "position" and "pass": position refers to the working position of the valve core, two positions are two working positions; pass refers to the airflow path formed inside the valve body through the movement of the valve core.