1. Before unpacking and installing the cylinder , check whether the cylinder is damaged during transportation, whether the tie rod nuts or threaded connections at both ends are loose, and remove the protective cover (cap) before installation and use.
2. When installing the cylinder, it should be noted that the piston rod of the cylinder should not bear eccentric load or lateral load, and the movement direction of the load should be consistent with the axis line of the piston rod. For the connection between the load of the long-stroke cylinder and the piston rod, a movable Y-shaped joint or joint joint. Regardless of any installation form, the cylinder mounting base must have sufficient rigidity.
3. When the cylinder block is used horizontally, the "three-point method" can be used for inspection. First, connect the piston rod to the load. When the piston rod is fully extended, place a level in the middle of the rod to observe the level; secondly, when the piston rod is in the middle position, place a level on the piston rod near the front end cover of the cylinder. Observe the horizontal situation; when the piston rod is fully retracted, there should be no special phenomenon. When the long-stroke cylinder is installed horizontally, in order to prevent the piston rod from sagging and the cylinder barrel from being deformed, appropriate supports must be provided.
4. For cylinders installed with front and rear flanges and tripods, the bolts should be avoided to directly bear the load of thrust or blocking force.
5. When using a cylinder with single and double ears at the tail or an intermediate swing cylinder, the position of the connecting pin at the top of the piston rod should be in the same direction as the position of the mounting shaft. There should be a suitable clearance between the single, double ears or swing shaft of the tail and the mounting frame.
6. After the cylinder is installed, it should be run 2-5 times with the working pressure under no load state, and check whether there is any abnormality at the rear of the cylinder.
7. Cylinder speed regulation. When there are certain requirements for the speed of the cylinder, the cylinder system must be installed with a one-way throttle valve. In general, if the cylinder is installed horizontally with exhaust throttling, the speed of the cylinder is relatively stable; if the cylinder is installed vertically with air intake throttling, first connect the cylinder to the load, adjust the speed control valve to the middle of the adjustment range, and then adjust the output of the pressure reducing valve. When the cylinder speed is close to the specified speed, it can be determined as the set pressure, and then the speed regulating valve (one-way throttle valve) can be used for fine adjustment.
8. The adjustable buffer cylinder is adopted, and the buffer regulating valve is fully opened before operation, and then the damping is gradually increased until satisfactory. When adjusting the buffer needle valve, twist the damping clockwise to increase, and twist counterclockwise to decrease the damping.