The air cylinder is the executive element in the pneumatic system. The quality of the air cylinder will directly affect the working performance of the supporting equipment. Therefore, we should pay attention to the following aspects when selecting the air cylinder:
1. Choose a manufacturer with a high reputation, quality and service reputation.
2. Check the standards used by the enterprise to produce cylinders. If it is the enterprise standard, it should be compared with the industry standard.
3. Inspect the appearance, internal and external leakage and no-load performance of the cylinder: a. Appearance: There should be no scratches on the surface of the cylinder barrel and piston rod, and no air holes and trachoma at the end cover. b. Internal and external leakage: The cylinder is not allowed to have external leakage except the rod end. The internal leakage and the external leakage of the rod end should be less than (3+0.15D)ml/min and (3+0.15d)ml/min respectively. c. No-load performance: Put the cylinder in a no-load state, and make it run at a low speed to see what its speed is without crawling. The lower the speed, the better.
4. Pay attention to the installation form and size of the cylinder. The installation size can be proposed when ordering from the manufacturer. Generally, the cylinder is not in stock, so try to use the standard type, which can shorten the delivery time.
How to choose pneumatic pipe joints
1. The joint form of the pipe joint:
a. Clamp type pipe joint, mainly suitable for cotton braided hose;
b. Card sleeve type pipe joint, mainly suitable for non-ferrous metal pipe and hard nylon pipe;
c. Plug-in pipe joints, mainly suitable for nylon pipes and plastic pipes.
2. The form of pipe joint: divided into bent angle, right angle, through plate, tee, cross, etc. Users can choose and buy according to their needs.
3. There are three nominal methods for the interface of the pipe joint:
a. According to the nominal diameter of the connected pipeline, commonly known as "diameter", when purchasing clamp-type pipe joints and ferrule-type pipe joints, pay attention to the inner diameter of the pipe; when choosing plug-in pipe joints, The outside diameter of the tube should be noted. Commonly used in branch joints such as three-way and four-way.
b. According to the nominal interface thread of the pipe joint, this type of joint is not commonly used.
c. According to the nominal diameter of the pipeline and the nominal combination of the interface thread of the joint, this type of joint is often used for the inlet and outlet of pneumatic components.