Type of cylinder
A pneumatic actuator that converts the pressure energy of compressed gas into mechanical energy in pneumatic transmission. There are two types of cylinders: reciprocating linear motion and reciprocating swing. Cylinders for reciprocating linear motion can be divided into four types: single-acting cylinders, double-acting cylinders, diaphragm cylinders and impact cylinders.
1. Single-acting cylinder: only one end has a piston rod. Air is supplied from one side of the piston to gather energy to generate air pressure.
2. Double-acting cylinder: alternately supply air from both sides of the piston to output force in one or two directions.
3. Diaphragm cylinder: the diaphragm is used instead of the piston, the force is only output in one direction, and the spring is used to reset. It has good sealing performance but short stroke.
4. Impact cylinder: This is a new type of component. It converts the pressure energy of the compressed gas into the kinetic energy of the high-speed motion of the piston to perform work.
5. Rodless cylinder: a general term for cylinders without piston rods. There are two types of magnetic cylinders and cable cylinders.
The cylinder that does reciprocating swing is called a swing cylinder. The inner cavity is divided into two by the blades, and air is supplied to the two cavities alternately. The output shaft swings, and the swing angle is less than 280°. In addition, there are rotary cylinders, gas-hydraulic damping cylinders and stepping cylinders. The slide cylinder is a long-stroke cylinder, mainly because the rod cylinder will occupy a large installation space when the stroke is long, and have a large deflection, which affects the position accuracy and stability of the cylinder. Therefore, when the stroke is long, the rodless cylinder is often used. The rodless cylinder does not extend the piston rod, and its position output is mainly in the form of a sliding table. Sliding table cylinders and rodless cylinders are widely used cylinders in industrial machinery and equipment.
1. The integrated design of the cross roller guide rail and the cylinder makes the cylinder have the characteristics of high strength, high precision and high load, and has excellent straightness and non-rotation accuracy, which is more suitable for the occasion of precision assembly
2. The guide rail has its own installation positioning pin hole
3. Using floating joint design, the piston rod will not bear additional load moment
4. Double piston rod design, can get double output
5. The body has its own installation positioning pin hole
6. Mounting screw holes are attached to the bottom and end surfaces of the body
Instructions for use
Installation of sensor switch:
1. All HLS series are equipped with magnets, and the inductive switches are DS1-H and DS1-HL series. Please refer to the corresponding content for the specific ordering method and detailed parameters;
2. When installing a sliding table cylinder with an inductive switch, the small interval between two adjacent cylinders must meet the requirements shown in the figure below, otherwise the inductive switch may have poor induction and cause malfunction.
Be sure to use a speed control valve and adjust the speed below 500mm/s.
The actual load and torque of the cylinder must be within the scope of the verification requirements. When different types of torque act on the cylinder, there will be different degrees of displacement.